1. Please double check and update your email address --> http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/index.php?account/contact-details

Monster Aquaria Network

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Max, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Max

Max It's me

Hello,
    I hope everyone really enjoys our new improvement! The [​IMG] Monster Aquaria Network is our new portal to a lot more info and fish etc. This is one of the largest networks of it's kind in the hobby. I really hope that everyone visits our sister sites and enjoys what they have to offer. It's up to us but, we can make this into one of the best things out there.
    Everyone have fun!
    Max

2. daniel364

daniel364 Its not all that bad...

i already go to APF and this must be a boost for them because they dont have as many members i dont think. whats to other at MFK?

3. Max

Max It's me

Well they mostly have large preds and some rather interesting fish. They seem to be as sharp as tack though and if comes to big preds or odd balls they are the place to be.

4. daniel364

daniel364 Its not all that bad...

eh what the hek, il become a member no-harm lol ---hey its working already!lol

Do reckon APF members will rise i like that site because im inttrested in photofraphy but it takes several days for someone to reply to a thread because of the lack of members i suppose.

5. Max

Max It's me

Daniel,
    I think that it will help out all 3 sites. Of course we are the big dog in town as far as numbers go ;).
    Max

6. redtailfool

redtailfool AC Members

I also think its a good way of matching up a specific community for the hobbyists.

Take me for example, i am more into the big predatory tankbusters
    than smaller community fish , so i would consider MFK my home. If i was into keeping tetras and kuhli loaches for example, then i would definitely make ac my home.

7. Max

Max It's me

Or if you were into salt water for example. I think that it's going to be a great .....place to hang out !

8. fish_freak

fish_freak Retired Mod

Yes Max it will benefit us all. Its also great that we have one "fearless" :thud: leader for all three sites lol. Li has done a great service to the aqurium community by linking all of us together. M.A.N. will be your one stop for aquaria needs on the web. Heck consider us the wal-mart of aquaria keeping except we know what the heck where doing! :read:

9. kcooley

kcooley freeswimming

is theteh part of the aquatic pictures part? it kinda reminds me of his site. (which has great pictures by the way!)

10. FreddytheFish

FreddytheFish Nano-Reefer

BTW, discussions, questions, comments, etc. can also be posted here for a more technical response.