Muzi Gold Head Comps Spawned

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool deal man this years ACA convention is July 11th through July 15th 2012 i will be there on Friday til Sunday July 13th through the 15th will be a great time for fish geeks man..

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
That would be cool Pitt - I would love to go. One problem: I think I have a camping trip with my son, a friend and his son that time frame - we are going RV'ing in Western Illinois with some really cooling smallmouth bass wade fishing in some serious canyons.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Heck yeah i would want to do that as well man.. Have fun..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Looks good, where did you get Paint shop pro at..

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Real Name
Russ
You can order from their website. I don't have it on my laptop as I have the old v7 before the compmany sold. I'll look it up on the home pc with a new version. Its a very good middle of the road program with a lot of high end features. High end is photoshop which is hands down the best on the planet but way over kill for people not in the trade.

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Real Name
Russ
Btw: the Muzi fry are doing awesome! Growing "fast" Probably be moving them to a 40L within the next month.

I cleaned their 10 gallon tonight. I'll take some more pics.

Russ

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Sorry man i have been away from the computer for a few days, started a gym membership and i have been super worn out, Kick boxing and Tae Kwon Do.. I have not ordered the PSP yet i seen some copies on eBay going pretty cheap though.. Cool deal on the fry man, Mine finally bred but i can not get to their shell in my 120gal unless i take a crap load of rock out so i hope some make it..

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Real Name
Russ
2/24/12 - Just an update on the Altolamprologus compressiceps Muzi gold head fry...

They are approaching 4 months old and are doing very well. I had minimal losses with these altolamp fry. I tried to increase the protein levels in their food and it seems to have helped. Also, I keep a VERY clean tank with approx 50% water changes every few days (each water change includes vacuuming the tank and cleaning the filter sponges). They are doing very good and seem pretty robust. They are very active and very personable - they like to greet me at the tank.

I work from home many days so I do frequent smaller feedings (sometimes as often as 4x per day. They seem to like it. Here's a few pics from tonight. Hope you like :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store