1. Please double check and update your email address --> http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/index.php?account/contact-details
    Dismiss Notice

my 55 gal project is starting to really take shape :) (black and white clowns

Discussion in 'Marine Fish Only (FO) / Fish Only With Live Rock (' started by boxhead1990, Apr 7, 2011.

1. boxhead1990

boxhead1990 AC Members

hey guys and gals its been a while since i have posted up on here

but heres my 4 foot 55 gallon tanks about 2 and a half months old stocked with 2 small black and white clowns

sump consist's of a skimmer live rock filter cotton pre filter and a type of nitrite eating algae tanks starting to really take off now :)

IMG_0202.JPG IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG IMG_0249.JPG

2. OhioOilMan

OhioOilMan AC Members

Ryan Lore
    How do you have your sump set up????

3. boxhead1990

boxhead1990 AC Members

pvc overflow made from 40mm pvc that goes into that acrylic box which has filter cotton then theres a ****load of coral bone and careapa algea(spelling ) and then then into the return and skimmer pump

4. boxhead1990

boxhead1990 AC Members

and that tank can r.i.p now it busted a big leak yesterday morning its been replaced by a brand spanker tank and stand i got for a good price :)

i havent had the funds to replace the sump tank with one that fits in the stand( forgot to take mesurements down with me and took a bad guess with sizing )

but here it is atm (bucket just has coral bone and filter cotton as i dont have any power head filters any more haha but its all working good now :)

IMG_0321.JPG

IMG_0321.JPG