My wolf eel got out!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

K1llaKhan

AC Members
Aug 2, 2016
Not sure when or how long but I was woke up by my girl around 5 something that there's a snake in the house....
So I put him back and now he's acting lik he's gasping for air which I know they breathe like this.
He don't wanna eat which is weird because he just started eating after not eating for 6 months....
You think he's still coming out of the shock?

Tifftastic

"With your powers combined . . ."
Sep 9, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Real Name
Tiff
Has it been less than 24 hours since you put him back in the tank? I wouldn't worry about it. That type of event is stressful, you have the escape, the dry environment, handling, then the going back in the water. All of this results in stress and stressed fish usually don't eat. I wouldn't try to feed him for at least a day or wait til his activity is back to normal.

K1llaKhan

AC Members
Aug 2, 2016
Has it been less than 24 hours since you put him back in the tank? I wouldn't worry about it. That type of event is stressful, you have the escape, the dry environment, handling, then the going back in the water. All of this results in stress and stressed fish usually don't eat. I wouldn't try to feed him for at least a day or wait til his activity is back to normal.
Too late he's dead. He was looking like the area around the top of his head was stiffening up each time he would get up he would just fall back down

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store