OMG!!!!!!!!!!!MY ABN GAVE BIRTH AND FRY ARE SWIMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Trust me, if you left the male(s) and the female(s) in the same tank, they will find a way to spawn. I have had pairs spawn in a shipping bag ! The only way to stop them is to separate the girls and the boys !! Good luck.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
okay..........really? lol

well, the only spot there was the glass walls and the filter intake;) and there is a breeding pair of angels.........so they prob. didn't feel safe with the eggs exposed;) I'm fine if they get another batch, i'll just let them fight for survival;)

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
sure....well, sadly after vacation(i mentioned this in my other threads), during x-mas, i came back, and then when we put our stuff down(in dining room where tank is), a bag hit the tank stand, i didn't think anything of it, but there was a loose heater cable next to the tank leg, and the next morning heater was off(not plugged in) and all babies dead:( my shrimp lived.....idk why.and so did the pair of darios.......all i have left now are the 12 i moved into my 20G.......pics of those soon

bnguy

AC Members
Oct 3, 2011
The pics I'm seeing are of an Albino Bn... L144 have dark eyes, either blue or brown/black... albinos eyes are pink/red

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
thanks for extra info...yeah makes about sense...still not sure exactly as in youtube video saw some blue eyed L144s...but doesn't matter to me...they just look nice:)

well, no updates...sold all babies...waiting for another batch...gotten in some ABN veiltails(new project)

Joseph Huntley

AC Members
Dec 6, 2013
Moline, Illinois USA
Real Name
Joe
one of the local guys here breeds plecos and he has red eyed abino bns and blue eyed albino bns

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store