overstocked?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jamie chambers

AC Members
Jan 1, 2020
wondering if a dwarf lionfish, firefish, bangaii cardinal, bicolour blenny, green mandarin, flame angel, halfblack angel and yellowhead jawfish would fit in a 200 litre tank with the eheim 4+ pro 600 and presumably best media?

Strongarm

AC Members
Jan 13, 2021
Far West Texas
Real Name
Wayne
Camera Used
Samsung Galaxy 7+
Overstocking is the result of me wanting everything colorful in the Ocean, in my tank. If it were me, I would get the tank set-up, water parameters monitored frequently, and let the tank cycle first. I like Angels, but they are sensitive to water parameters. An easy starter fish, that can be extended into post cycle is the Electric Blue Damsel. Let the Damsels Cycle the tank. Post cycle, if they survive, will add brilliant blue color to your tank, easy to feed and believe it or not, they get bigger than you think.

1611087484087.png

I would work with that first. But, there are better fish keepers that I, so maybe some of those salt water folks can modify or add to my suggestions.

Reactions: Sprinkle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store