Pictorial betta spawning log-discussion thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishisme

I offer all kinds of free services
Oct 23, 2005
sk-canada
so pixie got any other spawns on the go?

TheMightyQueenPixie

Best Invention EVER!
Apr 16, 2002
Barrie, ON. Canada
www.baycitybettas.com
Yeah, I have two others growing out at the moment...Offspring from two Royal blues and a royal blue/turq marb. butterfly... SHould be an interesting bunch... My guys and girls have not been co-coperating much lately...I would like ot have two more spawns atleast in the next month... There is NOTHING more frustrating then breeding Bettas lol

RaveMoon

AC Members
Feb 24, 2006
Michigan
Wow

wow, I've just read through this whole thread, and I'm thouroughly impressed. There is a lot of information about breeding bettas, but often there are no pictures, to help show the true size of the fry, or the different stages of development.

Please keep this up, I really do enjoy reading it! :)

KoiMan1010

AC Members
Mar 11, 2006
The Betta experts appear to be in here ...Will a betta build his bubble nest underneath a pringles lid? Also how big of a nest is big enough? Reason asking I've doe the styrofoam cup thing with success, but I'm a fish nerd and I want to try a pringles lid lol. I live life on the edge so watch out!! :coffee2:

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store