Post your betta's home!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ratlova30

AC Members
Apr 2, 2010
Washington
Real Name
Chelsea
Beautiful bettas and tanks everyone!

axelrod12

AC Members
Jan 10, 2011
Connecticut
Real Name
Greg
PICT0089.JPG

PICT0089.JPG

vwill279

AC Members
Oct 7, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Real Name
Vanessa

Shogun in his 3 gal. Shares it with an ADF named Zen and a couple of nerites, Yin and Yang.

Setup looks a bit different now. Lost some of the willow hygros to a fungus on their stems and I have replaced the Riccia mat with floating java moss balls, which slowly roll under the filter outflow. Also, Zen keeps uprooting all of the plants so it looks different every day depending on how many times i need to replant. I also removed the black background so you can see the bamboo in the vase behind it. Not sure if I like it better, the filter and heater become too visible.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
why not plant the bamboo in the tank? as long as some of the leaves stay above the surface they'll be fine and it'd look great!

vwill279

AC Members
Oct 7, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Real Name
Vanessa
Tried that at first; it takes up too much space in the tank and I would have to cut the lid to make room for them to get out. The lid only has enough open space for a feeding hole, the filter, the light stand, and a cord for the heater. I have a hollow bamboo cave behind the buddha as a hiding place for the ADF, but I wanted to leave as much swimming room as possible since its only a 3gal.

Mabuhay

Neophyte
Jul 16, 2011
The land of cheese!
Real Name
Danielle
I totally cheated with this tank and went with fake plants leftover from a tank years ago, will put real ones in soon. My LFS isn't so local (an hour away). :p: My betta is named Baggins. He's all by his lonesome in a 5 gal hex.

Last edited:

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
i don't currently have any bettas (subject to change without warning, lol), but this was my latest betta tank - 2.5 gallon.

NB_Aquatics

AC Members
Jan 17, 2011
SW Ohio
Real Name
Nick
My guy loving his 55g, you can see him in front of the log in the FTS.

DSC01099.JPG

DSC00741.JPG

DSC01099.JPG DSC00741.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store