1. Please double check and update your email address --> http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/index.php?account/contact-details

FS ** Red Cherry Shrimp & FREE shipping w/ min. 20 RCS! ** CA

Discussion in 'AC Marketplace : Buy and Sell' started by epicfish, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epicfish

epicfish AC Members

Price: $1.00 each, plus $2.00 for a styrofoam-lined box for shipping. ** This includes FREE USPS Priority shipping. ** (minimum order of 20)

Ordering info: Orders can be placed via PayPal on http://www.epicfish.net

DOA Guarantee: Please send a clear picture of the shrimp in the original shipping bag to rcs [at] epicfish [dot] net within 4 hours of delivery in the case of deaths during transit. Note, extra shrimp will be shipped to offset a few deaths, so the DOA guarantee is for death of most or all of the package.

All packages shipped with delivery confirmation number.

They'll come in a range of sizes, minimum size is 1/4", any babies are free with purchase. ;) I'm guessing there'll be at least 3 babies with every purchase. Shrimp will be shipped in Kordon breather bags with some plants in the bag for them to hang on to during shipping.

Here are some pictures taken May 25, 2009 of my adult tanks. All the juvies I'm selling come from this mother stock:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a picture taken by Ibn of an adult:

[​IMG]

Thanks!

2. Jumko

Jumko AC Members

Patrick
    Any chance you could ship on Wednesday? I get home early on Friday and don't have work Saturday.

3. homedog98

homedog98 AC Members

Lauren
    i'm assuming there is heat packs?

4. Underwhelmed

Underwhelmed AC Members

Bryan
    According to the site http://www.epicfish.net/ linked in the original post,
    * The cost of orders with 40 hour heat packs include additional shipping weight and cost of the heat pack itself.

So an order of 20 with a 40 hour heat pack is $28

Since Priority from just about anywhere to me means 3 days a 40 hour heat pack doesn't add up.

5. epicfish

epicfish AC Members

I've having problems quoting my replies, so...@Jumko: Yes, shipping on Wednesday is definitely possible!@homedog98: There is an option to have heat packs included. Some shipping locations will not need a heat pack@Underwhelmed: If you're located in Veal Station, TX outside of Azle, TX, then you won't need a heatpack anyways. And I've sent about three dozen shipments this winter and any packages that have had heatpacks are still warm, even if it takes USPS 3 days to deliver them.For those who are hestitant, you can check my trader rating here and I'll be glad to provide you with links to my ratings on other sites as well (over 350 feedback total).Please PM me with any questions you may have.Thanks,Nick

6. markus789456

markus789456 AC Members

I just ordered some hopfully they can survive our crazy jersey weather with the heat packs

7. gordonw

gordonw AC Members

curious where is california you might be? would you allow pickup?

8. gordonw

gordonw AC Members

where in*

9. epicfish

epicfish AC Members

I'm located in Sacramento, CA.

10. epicfish

epicfish AC Members

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.