My LFS finally got a red lobo in and I jumped on it. He told he to leave it there a few days while it recuperated from shipping (but to go ahead and pay naturally). So, I did. It was 75$ which is the most I have paid for a coral so far. I told him that I hoped to see it "out" next time I came as it just looked like a red/green skeleton at that point, so I could be sure it was healthy. Four days later I go in. It looks exactly the same. He says he just turned the lights on so it hasn't come out yet but also that it takes about a MONTH for it to fully expand. And he wants me to hurry and decide because others are interested if I'm not going to take it home. I give in to the pressure and bring it home. I'm scared to death that I just paid 75$ for an unhealthy coral that is going to die. I've never seen a brain receded - only plumped up - so I have nothing to compare it to. Am I in trouble? It is about 3 inches at longest point and 2.5 in width. It has a red shell with some white on the edges (skeleton or coloration I dont' know). The center is red too with a permimeter of green. I'll get a photo later but any ideas now? If you are sharing guesses, please say so - if you are sharing based on experience, let me know that too.