Red Tailed Shark with Goldfish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Danyal

AC Members
May 20, 2007
oh that makes since, i'd forgotten that i suggested white clouds so i thought you were talking about the IR sharks. i couldn't figure out if you were talking about the goldfish being snacks for the sharks, making a snack out of the sharks or something about a snake? :) have you tired white clouds before? ime, my comet chased them around for a few minutes and then gave up because they were too fast and lived peacefully for months until my sunfish decided it was big enough and would like to taste the white clouds, i'm now out of white clouds and have one very fat sunfish that still begs for food.

BigFishKeeper

Host of Aquatic Wetline Podcast
Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
bala sharks need warmer water and the IR sharks will eat the goldfish eventually, not to mention they're nearly impossible to house.
my favorite goldfish tankmates are white cloud minnows.
My bala shark is living in a coldwater tank with no heater and hes fine!

Aqua begginer

Registered Member
Nov 25, 2023
I have a comet just introduced a red tailed shark one with all red fins to my tank the comet has been chasing the red tail all over the tank. The red tail is pretty quick out classing the comet. Watched for 30 mins. Will this settle down. And will they get along?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store