Softy the Noob.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

softy

Angels Rule! :)
Dec 24, 2006
Maryland
Ahh yes i am a new newbie. So hi! I dont know really what to say here.... well i came to this site because I am a fairly new fish lover!

I recently decided to raise fish, and I am doing so now in a little 10g( :-/ ) tank. I have 2 gourami's, 1 plecostamus(sp?), a rosy barb, 2 angel fish, a gold mystery snail, and 3 small baby snails as well!

And well, about me. Im in highschool, nickname is softy. I love animals, cats especially. I have 3 :), and a yappy little chiquaua.(sp)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

Evan214

iSi se puede!
Nov 12, 2006
Los Angeles
softy said:

I recently decided to raise fish, and I am doing so now in a little 10g( :-/ ) tank. I have 2 gourami's, 1 plecostamus(sp?), a rosy barb, 2 angel fish, a gold mystery snail, and 3 small baby snails as well!
I know you're a newbie, but I want to tell you that your tank is too small for all the fish that you have in it. The angelfish will get up to 6" and require at VERY MINIMUM 20 gallons and the plecostomus will get very big if you have the common pleco which I'm sure you do. You should consider upgrading fairly soon. Good luck in keeping fish and welcome to AC!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store