Tank journal thread gone.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
At least the first one on my 75 is gone. All the documentation of building the stands and putting the scapes together all gone. I might be able to re-encapsulate the thread but the discussions it generated then would be missing.

Ah well, it helped me see something then, the tank that is. And now having the record of it on here vanish has taught me something else. Made someone nervous perhaps.

Duckie

AC Members
Mar 14, 2015
That is too bad. Don't rely on others to keep your journal safe. Also appears that albums are gone that we had before the update.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
At least the first one on my 75 is gone. All the documentation of building the stands and putting the scapes together all gone. I might be able to re-encapsulate the thread but the discussions it generated then would be missing.

Ah well, it helped me see something then, the tank that is. And now having the record of it on here vanish has taught me something else. Made someone nervous perhaps.
:( That sucks.

I think it might be available elsewhere still though.

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
Yeah I have a less detailed/updated less often version on another forum, but what I miss most about the one on here is the comments others made.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
On any data transfer, you are bound to lose some.. just a fact with the size that was transferred and moved to a new format. I know that doesn't help, but am sure it wasn't done on purpose.

Duckie

AC Members
Mar 14, 2015
Not the first time AC was down for extended periods - from what I can find out. Is there a problem with funding or ownership or hosting? Just curious.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nope.. just a time consuming process of switching to a new format and getting all the data to transfer, then setting permissions as required.

Reactions: Duckie
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store