Tarantulas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

lindsey crashed

fish nerd.
Oct 21, 2007
ATX
Just found this thread.... awesome. You've got some serious MTS LOL. The Mrs. and I have a B. smithii and she's the easiest pet (maintenenance wise) we own; 100 times easier than the fish tanks and the Bearded Dragon. Outstanding collection!
agreed on the maintenance... i love my fish, but the tank maintenance can be a pain.. and beardies are just darn expensive...!

but i do enjoy them all..!

katschamne

AC Members
Feb 3, 2008
Geneva, IL
Between our beardie, 100+ arachnoid's, 5 viper geckos and a boring pacman frog I buy 125 large crickets and 60 small crickets a week. I pay about $18.00 in crickets a week. Good thing that I work for a pet store. I agree that I spend more time on tank and bird maintenance then I ever do with the T's. It takes about an hour to feed all of the T's and reptiles.

I took more pictures with my new camera that I will have to post. I just have to go thought them all and make sure I have the right name on the pictures. I have to admit that some of them look a lot alike to me but hubby says, "Don't you see the green tint on it's carapace." I'm like "Nope it looks like a brown spider to me." I like the avics the best and the Brachys.

lindsey crashed

fish nerd.
Oct 21, 2007
ATX
yay, pictures!
i agree some of them are not too easy to tell apart.. but some it really is.. there is certainly a good amount of variety with t's..

i used to buy thousands of crickets when i had just under 20 beardies... it was insane..! i dont miss that part about them.. but i sure miss having them all.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store