I just thought it would be a good idea to remind/tell people about the dangerous of a test kit. I myself have not been hurt by anything from my test kit, but it may be possible. I was reading my test kit booklet and noticed a lot of warning labels/boxes. I just did an experiment in school and noticed how important these warnings are, (you could mess up the room's power if you don’t read them, the teachers wont be too happy about this) so why should test kits be so different? I have the well reviewed "Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Freshwater Master Test Kit". It has the most important tests and I find it easier to use than any other test kit out there. Here is a list of the dangerous chemicals in each separate test: pH Test -None noted High Range pH Test -None noted Ammonia Test -Sodium hydroxide (Saftey Sheet) -Sodium hypochlorite (Saftey Sheet) Nitrite Test -Sodium Hydrochloric Acid (Safety Sheet) Nitrate Test -Hydrochloric Acid (Saftey Sheet) And there you have it! Just a quick page about watching what you do. I use gloves and eye protection for saftey, just in cast. Hopping that the day will never come. And remember to: PUT SAFTEY FIRST!