The Cruelty to Bettas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Duckie

AC Members
Mar 14, 2015
saving bettas isnt about logic its about saving the betta and saving the world.
Now I don't know anything about the world - and the best cure for it would probably to get rid of every single human being and it will instantly solve about 97% of the problems. If it is all about saving bettas, then the source of the evil needs to be eliminated. No, no, not talking about the humans again, but the pupp... aehm betta mills that mass produce them. You cannot honestly expect a law to get passed that would make it illegal to sell betta (or any fish) in a small cup. How exactly do you think fish get shipped even to the nicest of stores? Make it illegal to sell like that and nobody is going to have access to bettas (or most aquarium fish) any more.

But it is about saving the bettas and the world. Start with the humans, and see what is left to fix.

Reactions: Zardra77

joecool44

AC Members
Jan 26, 2015
Real Name
Joe
The fact is tht even LFS have betas like this u think thts bad I bought my tiger oscar at walmart in one of those beta cups the idiot thought it was a beta

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Anders247

IG-88 Invaders
Jun 10, 2014
Real Name
Anders
Lol, what joecool44 joecool44 ? The betta cups are only temporary, fortunately. They'll hopefully go to a better place.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store