the new viv's

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
I use grapevine in my crested and Lygodactylus tanks and I haven't had any issues with it. Both enclosures are kept pretty humid.

Ozymandias

Metaframe junky
Jun 4, 2008
NJ
Real Name
Roy
well i folowed you advice Vicas an picked up two pecies of grape vine (the my work got in a new shipment the same day lol). and i must say it makes the tank look beter i also added two orchid species. i think thay are Bulb Vaginatum and a Phal. Lueddemanniana species or some sort.

Bulb Vaginatum

Phal. Lueddemanniana species

might pick up some more orchids before i head back to school with the tank i know i saw some dwarf species that look really cool. also the gecko (need a name for him/her) seams to really like it and has been exploring alot more. know i just hope he gets enough to eat and doesn't loos track of his food bowl (or the crickets in there)

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
That tank is looks a lot better now. I really like it and am glad that your Crested does too. Those orchids are a nice idea. I've always wanted to try growing them.

If you are worried about your gecko not finding it's food bowl then put it in a high traffic area. They have a fairly good sense of smell too so it won't go hungry.

Ozymandias

Metaframe junky
Jun 4, 2008
NJ
Real Name
Roy
i know it's not the two tall but i proves alot more room in the with and depth department and i thin the cat gecko should like it. i decided instead of using great stuff with coco fiber siliconed on i'm going to be using tree fern panel and coco fiber panels. main reason for this is because. Malaysian Cat geckos have claws (i've had tham crawl over me) and i'm worried it might not be good for there claws and climbing. also for plants i'm thinking orchids mostly after that i'll decide. still have to figure out lighting because i don't want the temp to get to high for them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store