Total tear down and rebuild: 37g

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Pandas are smaller than paleatus, I'd say 8-10 pandas & 7-8 S & Ps. Get the pandas if that's what you love! There's a bit of temp differential among corys, many like lower 70s some (sterbai) are ok at discus temps (80+), you might check planet catfish for details.

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
I decided on Panda corys, they are so cute and I just want them. They will be the only bottom dwellers on the tank. If I can't find Pandas I'll go for Peppered corys, since they are one of my favorites.
I'll be interested to hear how they do for you. I love pandas, myself, and they're high on my list for the new aquarium, but I haven't had good luck with them in the past.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I was shopping around online and found 10 Peppered corydoras for $30 and I decided to order them. They should be here by Monday. I'll get pandas for a different tank.

I'm going to move the platys that I have in the 37 back into the 20.

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
I was shopping around online and found 10 Peppered corydoras for $30 and I decided to order them. They should be here by Monday. I'll get pandas for a different tank.
Private seller, or a business?

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I just moved the platys back to their old tank which was a 20g. Moved the last two remaining black neons from the 20 to the 37 putting the school up to 14 tetras. Never seen black neons so calm and relaxed with an Angelfish nearby. Once the corys arrive the tank would be at max.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Wow, Monday came fast! lol ;) Good stuff, looking forward to pictures.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store