Someone gave me an aboveground pool a while back that I didn't really want much. I was thinking to make a pond from it instead but I was reading that pool liners can be toxic to fish. Any idea what specific materials cause problems? If I have these materials is there any way to ameriolate the problem, say by letting it leech out a few months or adding peat moss or similar material to suck up the toxins? I'm sure letting it leech out would work but if it would take years to do it then it's not worth it. I'd really like to get some use out of this stupid thing, though, it's been sitting in my yard for 2 years now.