FS way too many plants shrimp and wood By MG

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huzzah1981

AC Members
Mar 20, 2009
How big do these Anubias Golden get?
From what I'm reading there's two types, one that grows larger than the other...

I need something to sit in front of my driftwood w/ moss, so I'm hoping these are the anubias that stay under 4"... and I'm also looking at getting some Windelov for the other side of the tank (since I'm talking size, this does stay under 6" right?).

Any concerns with Flame Moss, Anubias Golden, and Java Fern Windelov in a 10 gallon shrimp tank with standard 15W Fluorescent light?

If not, do you still have 2+ of the Anubias Golden, 2+ of the Java Windelov, and a "baseball" of flame moss left? and when do you ship? (I'm in Wisconsin, so I'd prefer not to have anything sitting in the mail over a cold weekend)....

and finally, just to be thorough, any snails or other beasties that might hitchhike, and what "kind" of water do you have? (From what I understand, the "kind" of water shouldn't matter but again- I'm playing "Thorough Man" with this... I've never ordered anything living online so not actually being able to watch and observe is a bit uneasy for me)
Thanks MG, and by the way, you owe Msjinkzd a little something for promoting your stuff!

Last edited:

crimsonmoon

Gotta love those cories...
Aug 31, 2008
Memphis
anybody trying to decide whether or not to get stuff from mg DO IT! i just got another package from him and it was excellent as always! he's got some great plants you will not be dissapointed

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
bump

Bethany1979

Going insane, wanna come?
Dec 12, 2008
New Jersey
If I were looking for a particular plant, would you be able to get it for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store