Who can lick their elbow???

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Who can lick their elbow??

• No way. Im not a freak.

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes I can. Barnum and Bailey called the other day.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Yes I can, but it takes some unnatural act to do this.

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
There have been several comments by some claiming they can lick their elbows...see the "trivia" thread if you don't know what I'm talking about. Just how many do we have here that can do that??? Inquiring minds waht to know.

Nov 15, 2004
Don't know which way to vote, I can't do it but I am a freak!!! :D I tried like a hundred billion times and each time I forget and think that its possible...my shoulder hurts, both arms and my neck is tweaked....thanks a lot ;)

beautifulfish

Fishies are cool!
Aug 17, 2005
Troms?,Norway
I can do it..I can twist my arms all the way around...

mishi8

Go fly a kite!
Jan 13, 2005
Alberta
I can. I can also touch the end of my nose with my tongue, and twist my arms from behind my back to in front with my hands clasped...and both at the same time!

Don't know about Barnum and Bailey, but I'm waiting for a call from Cirque Du Soleil any day now, though they'd probably want someone a little younger. :laugh:

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
I can't yet but I'm still trying. I'll get back to you if I suceed. I never admit defeat. D*mn I hope I don't have to cut my arm off tonight.

JinxXx0085

AC Members
Jun 12, 2005
Montana
:Angel: :Angel: If you cut off your arm send me a pic. NO NO I'm just kidding!

Wildiana

wildiana
Sep 27, 2004
Syracuse, New York
mishi8 said:
I can. I can also touch the end of my nose with my tongue, and twist my arms from behind my back to in front with my hands clasped...and both at the same time!

Don't know about Barnum and Bailey, but I'm waiting for a call from Cirque Du Soleil any day now, though they'd probably want someone a little younger. :laugh:

sounds like fun, are you married? :joke: :joke:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Some really can do it...

:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store