Would I be ok with this amount of light?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Batmanjay28

AC Members
Aug 22, 2006
Oregon
As you all probably know I'm upgrading my 55G reef to my 90G. I'm moving everything this weekend.

I was just wondering if the lighting kit that I bought would be good enough for the leathers, softies, LPS, mushrooms, and zoos? Here it is----

48" 4x54W Tek 2 T5 Very High-Output Retrofit Kit w/ Bulbs

+ enlarge Manufacturer: ReefGeek
Dimensions: 46.8" x 12.0" x 2.8" (L x W x H)
Availability: In Stock - Usually ships in 24 hours
Item #: RG0051
T5 very high-output fluorescent retrofit kit complete with Sunlight Supply Tek 2 individual parabolic reflectors for each bulb made from 96% reflective German-made aluminum, IceCap 660 electronic ballast with wire harness and heat sink, power-cord, moisture proof end-caps, standoffs and choice of bulbs from any of our current selection of high-quality lamps. Kit sold complete except for mounting screws. Some assembly required. IceCap ballast engineered to "over-drive" each bulb to approximately 85 watts for superior output. Because the bulbs are being over-driven cooling fans are required to maintain both bulb output and bulb life. (Don't settle for inferior T5 electronic ballasts, like the Workhorse, that are commonly sold with other T5 retrofit kits.) Produces virtually no noise.

Is this going to be good enough? Thanks and I do not plan on keeping SPS corals.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store