Would you be able to sleep?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
It would be cool, but I would be scared of a leak as well. If you cant hold your breath for over a minute or two you would probably be dead if it failed.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
It would be cool, but I would be scared of a leak as well. If you cant hold your breath for over a minute or two you would probably be dead if it failed.
:rofl: you don't reinforce and waterproof the bedroom.

even if all that water came gushing through at once, you'd only be under it for a split second, if ever.

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
The glass is very unlikely to break. The house is available from the same company that designed and built an underwater resort. The glass is specifically engineered for it's purpose, and is surely incredibly thick. Short of a bullet hole from a very large caliber weapon, I wouldn't worry about it. About an hour from here there is the Oregon Coast Aquarium, and a place called undersea gardens. Same thing, submerged levels completely surrounded by the ocean around them. Not once has there been a leaking/breaking issue, and they've been around for decades.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store