Kermit.......

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Iceeeyyyy

(っ◕‿◕)っ
Jun 19, 2008
rock in water
Well I've been catching a lot of these guys lately with all the rains that we've been having recently. I get roughly 3-4 every night ranging in sizes I normally let the big guys go I have not seen many house geckos around as much though which is what Im usually catching. My aro loves these little fellers and just devours them, so get out there and catch these little guys. :grinyes:

Photo 3.jpg Photo 5.jpg Photo 6.jpg Photo 4.jpg

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
:eek: Poor little froggies! They are so cute.......

Iceeeyyyy

(っ◕‿◕)っ
Jun 19, 2008
rock in water
oh, well cool...great colours indeed.....
I like those frogs and would keep even one if I can see those.:grinyes:
Thanks guys these guys are great and very abundant around my area especially after the rains, they turn a really bright green as well which is awesome. Lupin, I have 7 more and Im going to try and catch that elusive red one I have seen around for you.
:eek: Poor little froggies! They are so cute.......
Well if it makes you feel better I let the larger ones go and keep the population alive :grinyes:
You should post a video of the aro eating kermit!
Not really much to see as she just engulfs these little ones I tried with the larger ones that I catch but she just wont take them so I just let them go.
Tastes like chicken!
They sure do and very delicious :headbang2:
They would prolly catch good bass too, eh?
Best topwater bait out there :grinyes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store