My Baby

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

janewalsh11

AC Members
Jun 30, 2007
uk
Cute puppy,i agree they get a really bad press,banned in the uk.When there is a dog attack ,always reported in the press as a "pit bull" type,often turns out to be a staffy,i think alot of pople don't even know what a pitt looks like sadly.

faun

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Norwich, England
That is one cute pup. I agree this breed has a bad rep for no reason other then the fact that a lot of irresponsible people own them as a status symbol and teach them bad habits deliberately any dog can be bad if taught to be.

caitylee

Yup....
Mar 12, 2008
Florida
That dog is so cute! I want a brindle pit :) I love big dogs, to me if you are going to get a dog get a DOG not a football hehe

(don't mean to offend small dog lovers :) )

abi88

Unknown species
Sep 8, 2008
---ish,Wa
www.myspace.com
HAHA...Caitylee...I have to TOTALLY agree with you!! I have had a small/medium dog for the past 11 years--I miss my chow mix!:)

kjenber

AC Members
Jan 8, 2006
MI
His name is Pete he is 12 months old 70lbs .......
He would look a little more (Scary) With crop ears and a cut tail ,and color
also plays a factor HE dose not look so mean dos he ? He is a big baby .

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
His name is Pete he is 12 months old 70lbs .......
He would look a little more (Scary) With crop ears and a cut tail ,and color
also plays a factor HE dose not look so mean dos he ? He is a big baby .
I hate when people crop their ears, and I believe a pittie's tail is supposed to be natural, so cropping them doesn't make any sense at all.

Ears and tails and good ways on communicating with humans and other dogs, and should be left alone.

Is he named after Petey? Or I should say 'the Peteys'.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Why do they get a bad rap ?? They are always on the news !!!!!!!!! HMMMM PIT BULL just tore someone up :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store