Mafia #45: Cabin Fever...The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
I had eh some fun. Due to being killed on night 2. Bah. And I misread the game totally.

I will be playing again :)

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
well, I had a good time even tho I died ealry....The newbs did excellent this game....Fresh blood!

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Wow that sucked. I could swore someone said there was no hard feelings. But whats done is done, not exactly the first game I was hoping for :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
No worries.
Comments always welcome in the spirit in which we play the game. Sorry it has been necessary to make these posts but lets all take a deep breath or three.
If this thread requires attention again it is being shut down, which would be a first for mafia game and a very unwelcome one.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I have next game I'll put up a sign up thread in a week or 2 and try to get it started 1st of Feb. That should give every one enough time to cool down and hopefully some more vets back to the game.

Jpap, I've learned that while modding just go with the flow. If one team gets lucky and takes out a PR just continue on. No team should be penalized for a good hit. It sucks but if we did that every game what would be the point of a hit?

I really thought Lucky was the madman. He actually posted he was in the post before the night fall I died. I was amazed you guys weren't pulling that post.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Look guys, I didn't read my intial PM from Cat because I knew he had been hit. Then I got another PM from him and sent both of them to Jpap. He told me that I could use the data.

Ice, if you read lucky's statement carefully, he's asking why he would have been made the madman, not he was made the madman. That was cat second PM to me and it colored my thinking for a few days, but then I really read the post.

I was completely off, I admit it. I thought Coler was the Don and RB was the detective until Noodles came out. Then I was mostly on the right track.

Ice, if I may, I would suggest a very simple game, maybe even just mafia and a doctor. Back to the roots baby!

ANyway, good game all.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Ice, if I may, I would suggest a very simple game, maybe even just mafia and a doctor. Back to the roots baby!

ANyway, good game all.

Its going to be a build your team as you go game.

No PRs!

Heres a breakdown:

Innocent and Mafia start with 2 communicating players.

At game start they both decide on a player to join them. ASAP! They will be recruited at next night fall.

If said player is chosen by both teams said player dies. This includes any night of the game not just the 1st night.

If 2 different players are chosen they will acquire them AFTER nightfall. As long as their choice isn't lynched.

Following days will require sending in recruitments after each nightfall. This forces the teams to somewhat protect their choice from lynchings.

If either team chooses someone already on a team then a player from the choosing team dies. This will be your form of investigation. Death will be randomly chosen from the players of said team.

No hits in this game!

In lieu of hits random acts of violence will be unleashed upon the town depending on # of players and the roll of the dice. No more the 3 acts will be allowed.

Roles will be revealed after lynchings, also show any marks from a try at being recruited for that night fall.

Death caused by both teams picking the same player will not be revealed,its obvious anyway.

Death caused by 1 team choosing a player from the other team will not reveal role. The team that loses the player will know.

The communicating teams can not reveal they are the communicators.

Game ends when one communicating team outnumbers the other with no possible way of adding more to the team or losing players from their team.

Lynch
Recruitments
RAOV ( if happening that night)

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Here's all the things that went wrong...

I sent the info to cat but I should have clarified that the info wasn't supposed to get to Ogre although they could still technically communicate as I couldn't stop that from happening. Since Ogre already knew I didn't see any way for him not to use the list so I ok'd it. I now know it shouldn't have been sent in the first place.

I somehow got it into my notes that Ogre pm'd me to use a suitcase night 2. The one selected by random killed the second highest vote getter, Noodles. However, there was no pm so big time screw up on my part. She actually sent in the hit for Rb but because she died the hit didn't go through. Both ogre and Rb were saved at the expense of Noodles.

Recap of roles...

Det- dawg
Doc- virt
Bartender- cat
Bellhop- ogre
Don- noods

Madman- Rb
Accomplice 1- rich
Accomplice 2- lady g

Det invetigated Rb night 1 and ogre night 2
Madman hit cat night 1 and coler night 2
Acommplices investigated opicana night 2