Continuous RAOK!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

feemia

AC Members
Mar 20, 2007
South-Central Washington
Um... depends on how much kindness I feel like doling out. I'll say around 4+ stems of rotala, 3+ cuttings of penneywort, and approx 3"x2" square of riccia
I can add some floaters - frogbit, water lettuce, giant pink duckweed, to this offer. Might be some hitchhiking snails and lesser duckweed mixed in.

Shipping $5 priority mail (2 days) in an insulated box or $3 first class (2-3 day) in a padded envelope.

Remember, you can take both offers or choose one or the other.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
do you have any pics of the giant pink duckweed

saram521

AC Members
May 10, 2008
Georgia
www.aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Sara
I don't want to take either of the most recent offers, but would like to put one up. I have 2 adult yellow neocaridina shrimp I need to give away. There may be a couple other yellows in my tank that I don't see right now that I would include with the two adults. I also have some dwarf clover (marsileata something), about a 3"x3" patch and a snack sized baggie of ken's catfish pellets. With a heat pack, shipping will be 7.00, w/o heat pack, 6.00.

bettabrat

AC Members
Feb 2, 2009
CT
I don't want to take either of the most recent offers, but would like to put one up. I have 2 adult yellow neocaridina shrimp I need to give away. There may be a couple other yellows in my tank that I don't see right now that I would include with the two adults. I also have some dwarf clover (marsileata something), about a 3"x3" patch and a snack sized baggie of ken's catfish pellets. With a heat pack, shipping will be 7.00, w/o heat pack, 6.00.
I'd like to take this offer! Been looking for some yellows for a while.

I can post up an offer:
I have about 1/4 cup duckweed, a huge handfull of fully rooted water sprite trimmings, 2 used but clean tank decorations (1 mermaid, 1 castle), a couple of fake plants, and even a baggie w/beta pellets, only a little had been used out of it (the can cracked & broke). Shipping should be about $6, I don't have any heat packs but believe the water sprite and duckweed to be tough plants.

Last edited:

bettabrat

AC Members
Feb 2, 2009
CT
Pix of what I have to offer in case you're interested. My camera stinks, & I was in a hurry...but you get the idea.

Upclose duckweed

Waterspite clippings. WELL rooted & enough for 6-8 plants possibly more!

Duckweed

Decor & Food. I should mention the plants are weighted

Will fit in a 7"x7", 5" deep box. USPS shipping w/o heat pack.

Last edited:

bettabrat

AC Members
Feb 2, 2009
CT
I can also toss in a nearly full can of sinking frog & tadpole food

I PMed you saram521. I can pay for shipping via paypal.

Current offer:
I can post up an offer:
I have about 1/4 cup duckweed, a huge handfull of fully rooted water sprite trimmings, 2 used but clean tank decorations (1 mermaid, 1 castle), a couple of fake plants, and even a baggie w/beta pellets (wardley's), only a little had been used out of it (the can cracked & broke). Can partially used tadpole bites by HDH. Shipping should be about $6, no heat pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store