Jeffrey's "Little Man" -ADA 60-P

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bushwhacker

old school newbie
Aug 2, 2008
westminster sc.
great looking set up jeff, and i thought my cabinets were crowded LOL

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
Very nice so far!

I look forward to seeing what you do with it, your tanks were always lovely adn this gives you an opportunity to really plan out your scape. :)

dtd87

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
I envy you :D I'm trying to get a 66gal from my lfs has t5 lights and everything ^.^

katana1200

Unhealthy obsession?
The only problem I have with threads like these... It makes me want to go out and spend money on things that I can't afford. Going to subscribe to this one and live vicariously (sp?) through you if you don't mind. I think I may love the building of the tanks more than the finished products lol. Whenever I finish one I look around for a reason to start another. Beautiful work so far.

FindingBlemo

I ♥ Angelfish!
Jul 2, 2009
Black Diamond, WA
I didn't even notice what I was supposed to be looking at in that picture until I read the captions and it still took me a while to notice it! Hahaha

jmhart

Revolutionary
Sep 8, 2007
Atlanta,GA
Beautiful stand. Since you have the stain already on hand, once you fill that hole and restain it, no one will ever know what happened.

It looks like a real nice setup, I look forward to seeing it finished.
Thanks. I'll probably have to rework some of piping, so I'm waiting until that time to unscrew it and fix it.

Coming along great!
Thanks!

great looking set up jeff, and i thought my cabinets were crowded LOL
You should see my basement. I've promised my wife that once I have this one setup and my 120g setup, I'll clear out the 300 sq ft occupied by fish stuff.

Very nice so far!

I look forward to seeing what you do with it, your tanks were always lovely adn this gives you an opportunity to really plan out your scape. :)
I'm excited about this. It's my first tank to really sit down and plan from the ground up.

The only problem I have with threads like these... It makes me want to go out and spend money on things that I can't afford. Going to subscribe to this one and live vicariously (sp?) through you if you don't mind. I think I may love the building of the tanks more than the finished products lol. Whenever I finish one I look around for a reason to start another. Beautiful work so far.
Doing this would be the best job ever. I love setting it all up, the plumbing especially.

jmhart

Revolutionary
Sep 8, 2007
Atlanta,GA
Ok....rather busy weekend, but I put together a little something:

Hardscape:

I moved the rocks just a bit during that actual scaping. Those stones are collected form the Eel River near the Humboldt Redwords in Northern California.

Scape:

Dry fill:

Pretty much all of the plants came from Phil Edwards. I shoved in a bunch of stems and other fast growers to get the cycle started. I need to tweak things a bit before a full tank shot.

jmhart

Revolutionary
Sep 8, 2007
Atlanta,GA
Well, my Ecco burned out on me....long story.

I returned it and replaced it with a Classic 2217. Man, is that thing a beast! It's pretty awesome and works PERFECT.

The flow is just a tad high, but I didn't put as much filter floss in it as a normally do. Next time I open it up, I'll put some more in and it'll be just right.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store