Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Ok, after several pages of looking through games jpap has played in, I'm sick of it. Has anyone played a game with JPap where he was scum and/or in communication with somebody else?
Probably a better idea to look at games he's modded...

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
OK, thanks, I wasn't sure. We should all try to think about who JPap would pick... Who has JPap been scum/PR with in the past? There are probably noobs and vets in the mafia, we should try to figure out who.
i wouldnt be so quick to look for who he might pick. for all we know he could have assigned them randomly.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
i wouldnt be so quick to look for who he might pick. for all we know he could have assigned them randomly.
:werd:
I honestly think that Pir SOUNDS like he is trying to help out, its a pretty basic instinct to go that route for a noob, or for playing a noob as scum.

um...jpap is the mod this time around?
he knows that, hes talking about people he played with before in regards to hand picking a scum team based on previous team-mates. You seemed to know what he was talking about a few posts earlier, why the sudden lapse in judgement?

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
:werd:
I honestly think that Pir SOUNDS like he is trying to help out, its a pretty basic instinct to go that route for a noob, or for playing a noob as scum.
Are you calling me a noob or scum, lol .

You seemed to know what he was talking about a few posts earlier, why the sudden lapse in judgement?
Hmm. Not going to delve into that at this point, a bit early I think.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Trying to get into the Mods mind, usually turns out pretty bad IMO.
I agree, its better to go after slip-ups and mistakes. It's always hard D1 to get someone, but by the later rounds you can also work off who seems to be working together and who has kill votes and key vote switches. I bet that pap randomly picked them, as he is a generally unbiased and helpful player.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store