Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
:werd:
I honestly think that Pir SOUNDS like he is trying to help out, its a pretty basic instinct to go that route for a noob, or for playing a noob as scum.

he knows that, hes talking about people he played with before in regards to hand picking a scum team based on previous team-mates. You seemed to know what he was talking about a few posts earlier, why the sudden lapse in judgement?

How do you know what he knows?

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Are you calling me a noob or scum, lol .

Hmm. Not going to delve into that at this point, a bit early I think.
I was refering to how someone could play that way and be one of two things, not just calling you out as just scum or just a noob. All that post was is some observations I had.

What do you mean not going to delve into that? He clearly forgot about what was going on DIRECTLY after he talked about the same post.

Your not looking very good to me right now pir, because you just strayed away from a cold hard piece of evidence, but tried pretty hard to figure out thescum team using an extremely unreliable method. By trying to guess who could be hand picked the town could ignore blaring mistakes by the scum team. I'm not trying to say that either you or JM are pegged as scum to me, but I find both those series of posts very suspicious.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
What do you mean not going to delve into that? He clearly forgot about what was going on DIRECTLY after he talked about the same post.
I don't want to fling accusations what like 5 hours into the game. Yeah, that was suspicious, but if I get all jumpy it'll look a tad funny.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
How do you know what he knows?
:thumbsdown: skimmy mc skimpants.

I know that he knows what pir was refering to when JM stated that pap was the mod, refering to how pir was looking for paps old scum team mates to try and decide who might be hand picked for the scum team.

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
:werd:
I honestly think that Pir SOUNDS like he is trying to help out, its a pretty basic instinct to go that route for a noob, or for playing a noob as scum.

he knows that, hes talking about people he played with before in regards to hand picking a scum team based on previous team-mates. You seemed to know what he was talking about a few posts earlier, why the sudden lapse in judgement?
i wouldnt call it a 'lapse in judgement' more than sarcasm. getting into pappy''s head when he is just a player in the game can be tough enough, but him being a mod is a totally different story. i seriously doubt he hand-picked the roles, and i really don't think he would just pick past teammates if he did. pappy has been in ALOT of games, and every one i have been in

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store