Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
I'm not suspicious at all. You're the one that just dodged my statement with a quote.
Sorry, thought you were UN for a second. Truly I am very sorry... Of someone thought I was UN I would freak.

Anyway salt, you seem to be spreading plenty of suspicion yourself but don't seem to be answering any questions that some of us have put forth for you

Salt4Sam

fulltime workaholic
Aug 4, 2010
Philadelphia
I'm not suspicious at all. You're the one that just dodged my statement with a quote.
I've already answered questions. If you have one for me feel free to ask, otherwise, i see this as finger pointing, and you trying to throw everyone else off of your case.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
S4S you are becoming more and more scummy to me....

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
JM, he didn't dodge anything. I know you then caught your mistake, but you mistaking people for others is not going to fly anymore. You were given the benefit of the doubt last game and look what happened.

I've already answered questions. If you have one for me feel free to ask, otherwise, i see this as finger pointing, and you trying to throw everyone else off of your case.
I think Salt (easier to type than S4S) has a good point here. Salt, I'm interested to hear your thoughts on everything.

Actually he's becoming less scummy looking to me...

Salt4Sam

fulltime workaholic
Aug 4, 2010
Philadelphia
I dunno, I guess it's good to read up on the game, but my question is why did you make your 2nd and 3rd posts, Salt?
which ones were those?

BallyhooS4S you are becoming more and more scummy to me....
Sorry to hear that. Wish you didn't feel that way. But you make your decisions based on how you feel.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
No i'm making my decision on what I'm seeing from you. You have no posts of quality, just picking at people and useless chatter, you aren't helping the town in anyway. You're either for the town or against it but your refusal to share your suspects is making me feel you are against the town.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
I see PP was viewing the thread and has now left without making any comments. He's only had 2 posts this entire game so far, drastically different than day 1 last game. Why so quiet PP?

Salt4Sam

fulltime workaholic
Aug 4, 2010
Philadelphia
JM, he didn't dodge anything. I know you then caught your mistake, but you mistaking people for others is not going to fly anymore. You were given the benefit of the doubt last game and look what happened.

I think Salt (easier to type than S4S) has a good point here. Salt, I'm interested to hear your thoughts on everything.

Actually he's becoming less scummy looking to me...

Im glad somebody else caught onto that. :nono:

I told everyone before if they had questions to let them fly. Granted, i cannot answer every question to 100 percent, because that could have adverse affects on gameplay, but i will do my best.

I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
JM would you clarify your statements for me?

Piranha asked Pappy if the roles were random or hand picked. Then Labby responded that Pappy likes to choose the role assignments.... to which you quoted her and replied with this.

i wonder if they were handpicked this round.
As that discussion went all over the place, you also stated this.

i wouldnt be so quick to look for who he might pick. for all we know he could have assigned them randomly.
What now confuses me about your position is this post.

i wouldnt call it a 'lapse in judgement' more than sarcasm. getting into pappy''s head when he is just a player in the game can be tough enough, but him being a mod is a totally different story. i seriously doubt he hand-picked the roles, and i really don't think he would just pick past teammates if he did. pappy has been in ALOT of games, and every one i have been in
After saying you also wondered if he hand picked roles but acknowledged they may be random.... you turned around and said you seriously doubt he picked the roles?

See what I mean there? I don't follow how you got from one side of that question to the other. How did you go from "I also wonder if he picked the roles" to "I seriously doubt he picked the roles?"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store