FREE RAOK Holiday Thread 2010 Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjordan29

AC Members
Dec 20, 2009
i can split them up. shipping will stay the same though :(
ive got heat packs. if the plants freeze without a heatpack its not my fault.

ive also got a orange p clarkii crayfish. he/she is 4-5 inches. my best guess without using a ruler. if anyone wants it it's free. theres like 4 or 5 misc juvy guppies in the tank with it and they will be along for the ride also. shippings 13 bucks flat rate. 2 dollar heat pack will be needed.

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
I have a nice Male Sailfin Dalmation Molly ( lyretail) that needs a new home. ( around 1.25-1.5"). He is mostly Black with a few white spots, and markings. He is free, just pay shipping cost. Priority Mail will be $5.50 ( no heatpack), or $6.50 with a 40hr. heatpack. Express mail is available too.

fish1 003.JPG

fish1 003.JPG

Last edited:

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Not sure if people understand that they are flat rate boxes, but rather that you are trying to send someone empty boxes for the cost of shipping them.

Flat rate boxes = whoever gets these can use them to ship stuff without paying for the shipping as it is already paid.
it was a joke, I would ship them an empty box for the cost of shipping...

Kerry121774

AC Members
Mar 2, 2010
RI
Oh I want to play.....I have a baby self cloning crayfish that someone could have for the cost of shipping. I would use a small flat rate box and a heat pack. I MAY have two if you want them two is actually overkill once they start reproducing! :)

Ok so I really like this game so.......I could also offer (2) Apisto Gramma Norberti to two different people for the cost of shipping. I'll throw in the heat pack. They are approximately .5" and I'm afraid I can not sex them. I will certainly give my best guess... If you search under my name you will find the post I did for the apistogramma spawn. PS it's possible they aren't norberti's???? But that is what they were sold to me as.

I personally would love it if anyone has any moss OR a plant I saw someone posted on here once that floats on top and the roots grow down and it grows crazy. It isn't lettuce. Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:

xoparis

AC Members
Sep 16, 2008
Oh oh! Me me!

I have a couple of extra heaters. Also have some granite and slab rocks! :)

starfishplus

AC Members
Feb 28, 2005
in N.C
Duckweed....

Oh i have a coolwhip bowl of duck weed, i would give away, to any one who pays shipping,so maybe $4.50 shipping.

oh and any more heaters left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store