FREE RAOK Holiday Thread 2011!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinDavis

Who says Convicts are boring?
Jun 7, 2011
Well I'm gonna throw this up just in the event that someone might want some.

I have tanks, plural, full of floating stuffs. Duckweed (giant and lesser), Salvinia, Water Lettuce. There were RRF in there too. It's so thick, I'm not sure if there is any left. But...it's all coming out. If it's floating....it's out!

$6 shipping only. Email at Jammer0816@gmail.com or PM here if you want it. It's a one day only thing. If it's not in the mail tomorrow...it's on the compost.

As my earlier post mentioned....I'm over floaters for the time being.

Several of these will be available.
Got my package today, they're great! And A LOT more then I was expecting!

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
i will offer to 6 different people shipping in Jan packages of random shrimp. i have a tank with a mixture of shrimp i have no clue how they got in some look like tigers some cherry some green some i am not sure. i think there is amanos in there as well. each package will have 6-8 shrimp plus some willow moss for them to hang onto. shipping is $7 unless a heat pack is needed then it will be more.

gordonw

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
renton, wa
^ that package sounds awesome mgame....perhaps i could pick up a package and maybe a couple other things while I'm there?

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
i will take one of those packages MG:)

my turn;)

I have loads of fake plants stored in a 10"X10"X36" box in my garage! I am giving away half of them all for free! Shipping would depend on amount purchased;) From $5-$15;)

lots to choose from......................total around 20ish...........

rich_one

AC Members
Nov 7, 2008
Maryland
i will take one of those packages MG:)

my turn;)

I have loads of fake plants stored in a 10"X10"X36" box in my garage! I am giving away half of them all for free! Shipping would depend on amount purchased;) From $5-$15;)

lots to choose from......................total around 20ish...........
Hi... I would like all of the plants you are willing to ship, please!

-Rich

Chrisinator

Ripariumist
Sep 27, 2008
North Jersey
Real Name
Chris
Random Act of Kidness 2011:

AquaClear 20 (needs cleaning and doesn't come with media) - $7 shipping

2 Gallon Plastic Aquarium (comes with lighting/hood, filtration, some plastic plants and other excess that I might have) - estimated $15 shipping

Please just choose one of two RAOKs as I'd like to share the wealth with people. Paypal only. First come, first serve. I will probably end up putting some more stuff up as I clean my fish closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store