Returning after being gone for years.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
Hi all. It's been about 5-6 years since I've posted here. I've always loved this forum but life gets out of control and things go to the way-side. I still keep fish but I've gone down from a dozen or more tanks to just my 125 gallon lightly planted community tank. I've kept fish for years and even worked as a dreaded LFS person for years. I've gone from small FW and SW tanks to their larger cousins. I really miss the fish talk community over the past few years and decided to come back.
I still recognize some of the names from post I have read today and I look forward to meeting lots of new people. Thank you all so very much. I'm glad to see that AC is still here, thriving, and offering the wonderful advice and support it did all those years ago!!

flyinggig

AC Members
Jan 7, 2012
Trinity Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador
Real Name
Greg
Welcome back!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome back!

DaisyTattoo

AC Members
Jan 11, 2006
Illinois
Long time no see! I just recently started back as well. I'm down to 1 55g and a 5g. I have 125 out in the garage. I'll set it up again someday.

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
Hi Daisy!! I remember you!! Actually I see a lot of familiar names. Thank you all for the warm "Welcome Back". One thing I have noticed after reading through the boards over last week is that it may cause my MTS to flair up again. I've already taken stock in just what tanks I have left in the shed. YIKES!!

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
The best cure for MTS is moving to a smaller place.

How desperate are you to quit?

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
The best cure for MTS is moving to a smaller place.

How desperate are you to quit?

:lol2:Not that desperate!! LOL I'm really fighting the urge. I keep telling myself I took all the tanks down for a reason. I think I'm going to try really hard to avoid my shed and just worry about my 125g.

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
I think it's funny when people say they've downgraded to a 125 gal tank I have a frog vivurium a 20 gal cichlid and a small crown tail Betta vase.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
:lol2:Not that desperate!! LOL I'm really fighting the urge. I keep telling myself I took all the tanks down for a reason. I think I'm going to try really hard to avoid my shed and just worry about my 125g.
I think I finally ran out of open wall space, so until I get around to the fishroom, or the circular tank in the middle of the living room, there's not too many options.

there is, however... *counts on fingers*, 420 gallons of fishtanks in use around the house... 11 tanks in total.

seems a little obsessive, but I don't think it's a lot. until it comes to doing water changes on that many tanks.

and I won't mention how many tanks are around the garage and basement, empty.

If only I could be happy with a community tank on it's own, It would be so much less work.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store