Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
[AC] RICKETS;2754176 said:
Oh and I had a good idea who Wizard was. Couldn't figure out why everyone thought he was evil when he hadn't had a chance to be scummy yet. That got me looking at everyone who were dogging him as scum right off the bat. lol.<br />
<br />
It was hard for me to hold his absence against him in the game with engine parts all over our garage.
Lol I owe you an apology for calling you mean. I really am sorry.

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
How Rickets/Kash made it past the day of the fake spell boggles the mind. I had a feeling the post by LG meant that Kash was going to be with Wiz. I just was not sure if Kash was Rickets or C-note. After I was dead, it was pretty clear that Kash was Rickets was scum, it was killing me not to post. I went back and forth between Star and Fire being the herbalist. Great job modding LG (who had to ask me who I was) and overall a very fun game. I like the alias'. Many times I forgot who I even was.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Player list
[AC] BadHaggis =
[AC] C-note =?????
[AC] Doomsday988 = Pappy
Wizard
[AC] Driver8
[AC]Gunslinger
Firedancer
[AC] Hammerhead = JB
[AC] HI-IQ = Bally
[AC] maelstrom
[AC] narwhal = Rich? Noods? DD?
[AC] RICKETS = Kash
[AC] scoop411 = Chill
[AC] Tiburon321
[AC] Tree_Hugger = JL
[AC] UhOhChongo
[AC] wing nut = Ice
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx =
[AC] chupacabra = FF
[AC] star-crossed = Labby

Last edited:

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
No way I would have made Wiz the HP, I thought about voting him and saying he must be the HP due to his name but then others might think he was the Warlock.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store