Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
[AC] RICKETS;2753571 said:
Yes I did. I nearly got burned for that too, if you remember.

I recognized who the player was who used the Tree alias very early in the game. They really made no effort to hide who they are. Within their posts, they also made sure I could see that they knew my identity too in a subtle way.

We became close friends a very long time ago.... long before most of our current mafia players started playing this game. That player and I have a long history going back and forth at each other in just about every game we've played regardless of which side either of us were on.

In this game, I got a very late start and had to work hard to catch up... I misinterpreted the rules and roles... I jumped to some wrong conclusions. I was also way too cautious at first of Tree's plan to turn Wingnut from scum to townie. When that idea was presented, I balked and immediately suspected Tree was scum and had cooked up some devious plan to screw us up. I did not feel I was up to speed on who had been saying what which left me wondering if there was some nasty little double-cross involved with it that I hadn't figured out yet. I get this way in most games I play, actually.... Why? Because I've been fooled by Tree and other players like Tree too many times in the past.

Nonetheless, nothing about that has anything to do with your alignment in this game or mine.
I thought I did a good job posting differently. I did not know who you were until after I was dead. I am not sure what hints I put out there. Next time I am going full noob. Not half noob, not quarter noob, but full noob. By the way, where is the wizard?

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Darn...was I really that transparent?

I'm glad Wiz flipping HP wasn't a death spell for me, literally. I'm not sure why I didn't pick up on HH/JB being prophet.

I knew Rickets/Kash was scum right when they turned around and said that they were sad I was gone. I hadn't posted for almost two game days. LOL. Unfortunately I was dead...not sure why I was hit though. I had NO idea what was going on in the game at the time.

I was pretty sure FF was Chup but was mixed up on the others. Guess I'm not that good at reading beyond the words...
I had not idea it was you. I also did not know that FF was playing or even still around. Looking back it is a little clearer on both accounts, but without knowing I still would not know.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
I sort of had Doom as ZS because of the out of town trip.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Yeah, I had you pegged pretty early on. The only thing that confused me a bit was you going away on a business trip or wherever you went.
Twas a national leadership conference in Chicago for my fraternity. Between that and having exams on Monday I didn't have much time the last few game days...I didn't want to be too specific since that would have easily given me away. Guess it didn't matter too much LOL

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Twas a national leadership conference in Chicago for my fraternity. Between that and having exams on Monday I didn't have much time the last few game days...I didn't want to be too specific since that would have easily given me away. Guess it didn't matter too much LOL
Well, I wasn't sure who you were...if that makes you feel better ;)

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
LOL, Labby did you have that "so mote it be" above your avatar before the game started?

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
i was convinced Rickets was JP after the spell stunt.

Player list
[AC] BadHaggis = dun
[AC] C-note =?????
[AC] Doomsday988 = Pappy
Wizard
[AC] Driver8
[AC]Gunslinger
Firedancer
[AC] Hammerhead = JB
[AC] HI-IQ = Bally
[AC] maelstrom
[AC] narwhal = Rich? Noods? DD?
[AC] RICKETS = Kash
[AC] scoop411 = Chill
[AC] Tiburon321
[AC] Tree_Hugger = JL
[AC] UhOhChongo
[AC] wing nut = Ice
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx =
[AC] chupacabra = FF
[AC] star-crossed = Labby

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I thought I did a good job posting differently. I did not know who you were until after I was dead. I am not sure what hints I put out there. Next time I am going full noob. Not half noob, not quarter noob, but full noob. By the way, where is the wizard?
You have certain ways of phrasing things JL that are uniquely you. Somewhere along the way you said this and that with a "but this is not that day" in there. That clinched it. Couldn't be anyone else but you.

Made me so glad to have you playing again after you've been gone so long. Threw me off again in this game though. Kept remembering how gullible I was when I first started playing mafia. (Yeah, yeah... about like how gullible I still am. lol.) You burned me so bad so many times. All the times we talked about devious evil scum tricks to pull on townies or fellow scummates someday just to mess with them. How you kept killing me off game after game just for the fun of it even when we were on the same team or you were modding the stupid game. lmao.

I knew the fake spell idea would only serve as a distraction for the town but was hoping the throw everyone off for a while to keep the attention away from Scoop. There wasn't anything I could to give us any chance of pulling a win out of that game so all that was just to buy some time. I knew you wouldn't be fooled by something as weak as that for a minute and you posted as much. You posted you didn't believe it all but I still made you retract your vote off me. That came right back on again as I figured it would but I still got that momentary retraction. I was so proud.. hahaha.

Wizard's worked a long day but is on his way home. Picking up some stuff on the way... bringing dinner. Probably about an hour or less he'll get to the thread.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store