Mafia 107 - Tank of Terror!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Even if the convict uses theirs right away that gives us three days. With 8 people and the possibility of losing two people per night (lynch + convict hit) it is very unlikely we ever make it to the point where there are no more hits. That doesn't account for the betta hits either.
Oops, I had the numbers for the hits backwards.

Convict role gives us at least two days of hits so long as they stay alive. Heck, after tonight we could theoretically be without hits if both the convict and betta are gone anyways.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Tank I don't think you are scum because you are 1st on the list. I voted you because your post is the only thing that struck me as possibly scummy. I just added the 1st on the list as a random reason.

I do agree with Rich though that you continually bringing it up has raised you higher on the scum meter.
Ice, what was the point of the random reason if you already found something you thought looked scummy?

Also, when you originally picked Tank for a vote, what about him thinking Rich was scum for skimming looked worse to you than Dawg originally pointing it out?

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I retract my vote for Pir and vote to lynch Neph

Truthfully I just want to see where the remaining votes land with Neph in the lead. I need to go and won't be back before nightfall. Me spreading my vote out on another person won't help anything.
Wait...why Neph over Tank or myself?

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I retract my vote for Pir and vote to lynch Neph

Truthfully I just want to see where the remaining votes land with Neph in the lead. I need to go and won't be back before nightfall. Me spreading my vote out on another person won't help anything.
I would also like to know why you chose me over anyone else? If you want to see how the voting goes with me in the lead what is that going to tell you? If it's just an OMGUS vote that would be better than this weird kind of reasoning that seems shadier than anything I've seen yet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

TankHobbyist

AC Members
Mar 19, 2010
I'm at work and totally forgot about night fall, I won't have time to catch up till later tonight, in that case, sorry to crap a vote, I vote to lynch pir

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Ice, what was the point of the random reason if you already found something you thought looked scummy?

Also, when you originally picked Tank for a vote, what about him thinking Rich was scum for skimming looked worse to you than Dawg originally pointing it out?
Because it was a sort of weak reason at the time so I gave a 2nd reason.

It was obvious that Dawg was joking.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store