Snow Sucks.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

wileycoyote

AC Members
Aug 14, 2008
all I will say about the weather this winter is how is if warmer in Alaska then it is here in Indianapolis... and Celes you are not helping :p

Chickadee

Snail addict
Dec 26, 2010
Traverse City, MI
Also, the snow is plowed so high at the ends of driveways and roads that you can't see to pull out. You have to inch out and then a car is coming and you can't get your traction to go forward or backward. My mailbox has been obliterated twice by the snowplow and is currently being held up by bungee cords and the snow itself. It's a lovely sight. Did I mention I can't wait for spring?

Thanks for the opportunity to whine a little :)

wileycoyote

AC Members
Aug 14, 2008
IMG_1869.JPG
Too high at the end of the driveway what ever do you mean. Just started snowing here again and the weather frauds said we wouldn't get any today.

IMG_1869.JPG

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
That is crazy! I have never seen snow in person...looks cold.

Sent from my VS920 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I love snow but i hate the cold. If you ever get a chance you should go snowboarding. I usually go every year bt i havent gone this year... Yet.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

atreis

AC Members
Nov 24, 2013
SW Ohio
I love the snow and cold! Much better than cold rain and slush (and mud) like we've been getting most years. Bring it on.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store