Your Big Catfish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aussie pride

AC Members
Jun 21, 2010
Well, since I got my 3 big Salmontail Catfish (1 at 16" and 2 at about 10-11") the other day, I was wondering what other big cats people are keeping now days. So, what big catfish do you currently or used to own?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
This forum is so dead compared to when I first joined. It's depressing really.
You could try doing something about it.

or just give up, like most everyone else.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Im not much of a catfish fan. They usually dont do much besides lay around.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Loach guy

Loach guy
Dec 20, 2013
Michigan
Real Name
Scott
I have seen people keep channel catfish, and shovelnose catfish. I knew that they would outgrow my tank, so I never got any.

aussie pride

AC Members
Jun 21, 2010
You could try doing something about it.

or just give up, like most everyone else.
I'll do my best to keep AC kicking! I remember the days where I could come back a few times a day and find new, interesting threads to read. I want other people just getting into the hobby (as I was back in the day) to have the same experience I had.

It also seems like less and less people are keeping big aquariums or trying new things...

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
I live at hone and my mom wont let me get a big tank :( i had to pass up a few good deal like a 210 gallon with sump, and stand for $300. That was the best deal i found so far. When i get my own pleace i would like to get a group of barracudas.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I'll do my best to keep AC kicking! I remember the days where I could come back a few times a day and find new, interesting threads to read. I want other people just getting into the hobby (as I was back in the day) to have the same experience I had.

It also seems like less and less people are keeping big aquariums or trying new things...
Good luck :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store