Mafia 2014 #1-- FF1 Simple--The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Kash is always a good hit target. Sorry Kash. The hit stayed on Kash pretty much because UN was at work I think. so we were locked in. Luckily it sort of worked in our favor and created some chaos.
Oh yay I wasn't wrong on that part of my theory at least...

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Phew, that works for me! Poor UN, dies on a technicality LOL.

If it makes you feel any better, you were starting to convince me that Zaffy wouldn't be so obvious as to do what he did with UN both D1 and D2. That and I thought Wiz was acting almost too desperate. My vote was initially like 90% because I knew it would be game over if I was lynched and the hit was successful...I figured there was at least a chance that Zaffy would flip scum.

Then I saw UN's vote attempt and I was more certain that he was just following Zaffy and/or you. I didn't have enough time to really make any comment on it though.

Weren't the doctor and detective communicating? Why the heck didn't you guys make sure the detective was protected from the hit???

I'm certainly not complaining since it saved my butt, but that was a RISKY move...

I'll probably be in so long as the timing works out. Hopefully we can get more players and some more consistent posting.

Yeah I didn't want to assume that is what happened, but I could totally have seen you actually screwing up and just going with it...unfortunately I could only go by the posts in the thread myself.

Thanks for the save ;)

I was bouncing all over the place today. Don't think I had a strong lead all game, but when 2H mentioned you and Bally as a possible team I got really nervous thinking that you two were on the other side. Makes more sense that you knew Zaffy was scum.
JP, once I got the innocent result on you I told Bally to protect you. When the scum team hit got botched I figured they would think me the Dr but felt you would be a better choice to keep around so I told her to keep the protection on you and follow your lead in the game.

Granted it was risky but I anticipated you voting Zaffy so figured we would get another day.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Kash is always a good hit target. Sorry Kash. The hit stayed on Kash pretty much because UN was at work I think. so we were locked in. Luckily it sort of worked in our favor and created some chaos.
The hit staying on Kashta is what got me looking at you closer. I figured it was just the kind of in your face thing you would want to now if you could get away with.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Nice read, but see how players were called out for not posting? I wouldn't be able to post like normal, I really only am able to get online after 9 so I wouldn't be any help to whichever team I was on. I'll continue to read the games but I can no longer play them.
Besides I was wrong on my scum team I thought it was Jpap and Wiz.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I was thinking the scum would try to flush out the detective based on assuming the protection was placed on them. But I don't think following my lead would have been the best move when you are the one who 100% knows certain people's roles. I was off all game and got really lucky I was forced to vote Zaffy when I had to make a decision. Any more time and I may have talked myself into voting somewhere else...

Why protect a random person (ie. 2H) on N1 though? That's not exactly the time you want a shot-in-the-dark hit to end your chance of getting any results.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Am not! I really suck as a hit target. Try to remember that. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
After Ice posted I went to skim through the game that his sig is from (for nostalgia and such) and I found this...

[AC] UhOhChongo;2593668 said:
I can't be Kashta, Kashta always gets hit by the scum team D1 or 2
LOL.

That was a fun game with all the aliases.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I was thinking the scum would try to flush out the detective based on assuming the protection was placed on them. But I don't think following my lead would have been the best move when you are the one who 100% knows certain people's roles. I was off all game and got really lucky I was forced to vote Zaffy when I had to make a decision. Any more time and I may have talked myself into voting somewhere else...

Why protect a random person (ie. 2H) on N1 though? That's not exactly the time you want a shot-in-the-dark hit to end your chance of getting any results.
You know, I don't know why we didn't protect me on the first nightfall 2H was Bally's call and I didn't think I would be at risk.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
You know, I don't know why we didn't protect me on the first nightfall 2H was Bally's call and I didn't think I would be at risk.
Hah, glad the scum team didn't think so either!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Phew, that works for me! Poor UN, dies on a technicality LOL.
To be fair I don't think it would've been a complete game of mafia if I didnt UD lol

Also Wiz I thought about hitting you D1 but kept you around because you were the driving force behind getting mafia back together, and it would've been mean to get you night 1. Then of course you had to suspect me pretty much right away lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store