Goodbye

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
I know a few people don't come because of no more chat

Que

I wish I was a fish I wish.
Feb 15, 2007
Southern Berkshire county, MA
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
I liked chat a lot. I was spending too much time chatting and posting so when chat went away it helped me get a lot of work done. lol

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Excellent...Meh, gettin older and wiser ( no comments required lol )..things could not be better mate, thank you. My photography is really starting to go places and slowly starting to get a bit recognition, its hard graft though...Life in general is great...How about you mate. family all ok?

goldfish247

AC Members
Feb 6, 2009
Australia
I first joined this forum 5 years ago when I was 14. Unfortunately, due to circumstantial reasons, I was unable to keep up with the hobby. While looking back on my initial posts and threads is cringe-worthy to say the least, the community I experienced here was never anything but welcoming and exceedingly helpful :)

You guys instilled in me a real passion for not only fish, but everything aquaria! I honestly learnt an incredible amount, and while I wasn't as active as I could have been back in the day, I'm actually excited to know that a lot of the members I used to lurk around are still here haha :)

The reason why I'm actually back and even responding to this thread is because only yesterday I started up a new aquarium (circumstances finally permitted...it's been a long wait xD), and the fond memories of this forum made me want to return :)

So yeah...I guess the purpose of this post is just to say thank you! Thank you for being patient with me when I clearly knew nothing xD Thank you for exposing me to the wonderful world of fish, and thank you for encouraging me to pursue this wonderful hobby :) you guys are awesome! Definitely keep doing what you're doing :)

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Excellent...Meh, gettin older and wiser ( no comments required lol )..things could not be better mate, thank you. My photography is really starting to go places and slowly starting to get a bit recognition, its hard graft though...Life in general is great...How about you mate. family all ok?
Doin great here. Dad had heart valve replaced a couple weeks ago. Home and doin well. He's 74 and still works a 40-hr week. Actually thinkin about retiring now though. Planning a remodel and addition on my house so drawing plans and putting together budget.

Glad the photography is doin well. Feel free to share some pics, bruv.

Mark

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store