Ich

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

WailuaBoy

AC Members
Aug 10, 2015
Sorry for your loss

Reactions: Wild West

Wild West

AC Members
Mar 6, 2015
Thanks everybody:) After all the indecision and wavering, I now have 3 emporer tetras and a BN in a 5 gal tank though not on purpose..... That should be fine for now. I will get the 55 going again soon.

Belltrain

AC Members
Nov 11, 2010
Loma Linda, CA
Real Name
Austin
I'm so sorry for your loss Wild West. Stuff happens and you just gotta roll with the punched I guess. Everything will work out. Keep us posted!

Wild West

AC Members
Mar 6, 2015
I took a new pic to post, lil one then wanted center stage and hijacked my phone LOLOLOL!! I will post it later:)

Reactions: Belltrain

Belltrain

AC Members
Nov 11, 2010
Loma Linda, CA
Real Name
Austin
Haha that's too funny. I do have a question though, from my understanding you said you had penguin tetras earlier in the thread but then you said you only have emperor tetras left? Did you get both? What happened to your penguins?

Wild West

AC Members
Mar 6, 2015
Haha that's too funny. I do have a question though, from my understanding you said you had penguin tetras earlier in the thread but then you said you only have emperor tetras left? Did you get both? What happened to your penguins?
That would be a grammatical error on my part. In the past I have used Penguin biowheel hang over the back filters. I just checked my email order confirmation, they are infact penguin tetras, sorry for the confusion:)

Belltrain

AC Members
Nov 11, 2010
Loma Linda, CA
Real Name
Austin
Ah okay, I thought they where the penguins we talked about earlier. That's awesome! I coulda swore I saw their little tuxedos in the pictures you just showed. Like I told you earlier I LOVE penguin tetras. How is the trio holding up after settling in? Are they still showing signs of weakness or disease?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store