FS Male and Female HM bettas.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoparis

AC Members
Sep 16, 2008
Looking to see who would be interested in some bettas!

I'm going to be raising about 15 3 month old halfmoon fry. Red dragon, with a slight copper tinge, I suppose. I'm located in Sacramento, CA and am willing to ship. Not sure what shipping will be...it'll probably depend on where you live and whether you want express or priority. Breather bags, heat packs (double heat packs depending on located)

Both male and female.

Depending on how the fins come out looking, I'm looking for between 10 and 20 dollars a piece(VERY rough estimate...they'll msot likely be cheaper!). And females will probably be somewhere from 8-10 bucks. Reasonable? I figured since they're red dragon and from good lines it sounded good.

The father:

Last edited:

xoparis

AC Members
Sep 16, 2008
I forgot to mention that Im definitely willing to negotiate prices, and the shipping will be the actually shipping cost, not hiked up.

xoparis

AC Members
Sep 16, 2008
EDIT: red copper, not dragon! Mis-read something.

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I'd buy them

xoparis

AC Members
Sep 16, 2008
Whoo! At least I got SOME feedback! There are also some blueish guys in the mix too. :] I'll get more photos up when available.

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
Those are beautiful!! I would love to buy one--but I really have no room for another tank--and those definately deserve their own tank!! I wouldn't want any damage to the fins--great looking Bettas!! I don't know what the going rate is--but I'd pay that for these fish!!

xoparis

AC Members
Sep 16, 2008
Thank you, Bubbles! They're all going into their own grow out tanks VERY soon! :D

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
That was quick, wait untill they are a little bigger pcik out a nice pair and pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store