saltyfish's 225 tank tour

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham

saltyfish808

AC Members
May 22, 2011
Really, really nice!!!! The Strawberry Shortcake is one of my all-time favorites along with the Setosa (reminds me to buy frag next time I'm at LFS :)). The tort is beatiful too but it is a SLOOOWWW grower.
i have been wanting a strawberry shortcake frag !!!! :)

saltyfish808

AC Members
May 22, 2011
I bought another frag pack, this one from ebay. These are the name of the frags that he gave, Fuzzy Watermelon, Bluberry Delight, Dancing Destroyer, Fruit Punch, Bam Bam, Batman, Purple Freak, RumpShaker and Papa Smurf. Not sure which is which, but here are the picks!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
#6 is :drool: :)!

#7 looks similar to vivid's sunset milli.
#8 looks like a GARF bonsai
and #9 looks like an ORA Pearlberry.

Whatever they are, they have great color and size! Congrats on the new additions!

saltyfish808

AC Members
May 22, 2011
#6 is :drool: :)!

#7 looks similar to vivid's sunset milli.
#8 looks like a GARF bonsai
and #9 looks like an ORA Pearlberry.

Whatever they are, they have great color and size! Congrats on the new additions!
they are pics on the colony, i will be getting frags of these pieces

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
They look great. Very good color! Love that milli! Only concern would be they appear to be fresh cut but since they made it through the shipping process, they should do great. Congrats on the additions!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Someone needs to call the coral hotline :)! More SPS? I just picked up a sunset milli today which I really like. Look forward to the pics.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Someone needs to call the coral hotline :)! More SPS? I just picked up a sunset milli today which I really like. Look forward to the pics.
I think he's just hoarding. :mad:

Guess what I learned today............................................Sharing. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store