Spray-on bedliner as pond liner?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

pbeemer

AC Members
Apr 27, 2010
So Cal
$500 seems awfully pricey, even if that is coating both inside and out. a 15' x 20' epdm liner from e.g. Fosters & Smith is only ~$240. you could probably get a 5 gallon pail of SBR or acrylic latex from a local supplier and just brush on several layers of the stuff. both should adhere well to the zinc oxide surface and seal it

Nicole Martin

AC Members
Sep 22, 2015
Shelton,CT
pondrepair.blogspot.com
Real Name
Nicole Martin
We have 10'x10'x5' triangular fish pond that we just lined with Pond Pro 2000. It works & looks Great. Pondpro2000 is solitary pond liner which is equally useful as Pond Liner repair to join seams and make it 100% leak proof.

Nicole Martin

AC Members
Sep 22, 2015
Shelton,CT
pondrepair.blogspot.com
Real Name
Nicole Martin
We have 10'x10'x5' triangular fish pond that we just lined with Pond Pro 2000. It works & looks Great. Pondpro2000 is solitary pond liner which is equally useful as Pond Liner repair to join seams and make it 100% leak proof.

verredart

Registered Member
Mar 26, 2021
What would also be an option for coating metal troughs or wooden aquaria is Pond Armor, it is available from Lowes, Home Depot and Amazon. It is designed specifically for fish applications and is guaranteed inert for fish and other aquatics. White, Black, several Blues and a Green colours are available. For an 8 ft trough you would probably need 2 of the 1½ qt. kits.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
I know this is an old thread but my swimming pool waterfall is leaking where in comes back into the pool. So I'm going to check out everyone's suggestions & also Flex Seal &/or Flex Paste. We asked the pool guys & they said to get it up to code it would be megabucks!!! (many thousands $$)

Does anyone know if any of these stick to cement & natural rock?

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
I know this is an old thread but my swimming pool waterfall is leaking where in comes back into the pool. So I'm going to check out everyone's suggestions & also Flex Seal &/or Flex Paste. We asked the pool guys & they said to get it up to code it would be megabucks!!! (many thousands $$)

Does anyone know if any of these stick to cement & natural rock?
lets say its a big and tough question..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store