My tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Greggz

AC Members
Feb 2, 2008
Novi, MI
Is this the same 40 gallon at the beginning of this thread? If so, for some reason it looks a lot bigger than that.

I didn't read the whole thread, but looked at a lot of the pictures (although I will read it all in due time), and you are an artist. Some really, really beautiful presentations.

I agree with above, you should post a video, much closer up, so that we feel we are "inside" the tank. We need to be immersed in that scenery.

mario75

AC Members
Apr 15, 2012
Real Name
Marius
Thank you! I will make a video very soon.
I have Tetra amandae and rcs. It' s the same tank (40G) at the beginning of thread. Look bigger becouse de inhabitants are small. ;)

mario75

AC Members
Apr 15, 2012
Real Name
Marius
The promise video.

...and bonus one picture...

Last edited:

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Just READ the whole thread! What an interesting journey. This most recent photo was the first I saw, and LOVED, so imagine my surprise to see how VERY different all the previous scapes were hehe. You are talented and very creative,well done on every one of those scapes!

This was probably my favorite picture. Love the color added in the background! I feel this was a much stronger hardscape then the one right before it too.
New setup start in December.
What did you do with all that UG? Sell it or do you have other tanks? I just wanted to roll around in it! lol

This most recent scape is very wild compared to your previous structured scapes. How are you liking it? And with this tank being mostly moss have you found that you had to decrease your ferts a lot or do they suck em up too?

Thank you for sharing this tanks incredible story with us over the years!

mario75

AC Members
Apr 15, 2012
Real Name
Marius
Thank you!
I sold the UG last year...
About ferts can not say anything because it's too early (just 3 weeks). Some nutrients are stored in Manado substrate, and will take some time to release in the water. (read the manufacturer's specifications). Manado acts like a sponge, retaining excess of nutrients (only macro) and releases them when amount of this nutrients in the water is low. I do not follow any particular program of fertilization, just keep my tank in the green zone of tests.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
It "looks like a lobster, huge and red!" Sorry little movie quote there. But it really does look huge and is obviously red. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store