Fish ate other Fishes Tail...help.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Outlaw P

Registered Member
Dec 9, 2016
So i had my fish for a few months now and one of my fish keeps attacking these two fish. The first fish has a black spot on its side and i don't know if its a bite mark or something else. The second fish dosent have a tail at all and i know it was bitten off because the fish that generally attacks the other fish usually nips at the tail of the fish with no tail.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
More info would help, please. Tank size, filtration. Specific info of types and quantities of all fish. How you cycled the tank. Current tank readings from a good liquid test kit.

Outlaw P

Registered Member
Dec 9, 2016
More info would help, please. Tank size, filtration. Specific info of types and quantities of all fish. How you cycled the tank. Current tank readings from a good liquid test kit.
100 gallon tank, 3 glow fish and i forgot the other types if fish. 6 fish are in the tank.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
OK, so you have 3 glow fish. Which fish is attacking which fish, and nice to know what the other 3 fishes are.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store