Changing Profile Picture

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sumtnfishy

AC Members
Sep 9, 2016
Hello
I still can't change my profile picture. I am still just a sad white face in a little blue circle :) Anyway I click on it and it says something about administrator.
Can anyone help me? Thanks

Reactions: Kay Sturg

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Ones outside of General chit chat and others, such as General Freshwater. At the top of the forum, it will state if it doesn't count towards post count.

sumtnfishy

AC Members
Sep 9, 2016
Ones outside of General chit chat and others, such as General Freshwater. At the top of the forum, it will state if it doesn't count towards post count.[/QUOTE

Ahh.. I see thanks. I am new to the site so I wasn't sure. I must say though I don't know what posing x amt of times in a forum that counts (not sure I understand that either) has anything to do with have an option to insert a photo on ones profile... Non the less thank you for explaining it

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
It's one way of deterring spammers and people who upload pictures that are inappropriate. Most bots, trolls and spammers aren't going to invest the time to make valid posts, while a real member who is looking to contribute to the forum will do so.

Reactions: Kay Sturg
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store