240 gallon Native tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
That's a really nice setup. Great to see natives being kept in a tank that does them justice, with great scaping. For the pothos, you can just dangle the end in the water, or put it into the media of a small HOB. MAde me think of this video:

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
Beautiful tank. Looks like a monster creek chub. How big is it?

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
Ah, I have one. Didn't know what I was getting into when I pulled a bunch of 1/4 inch fry out of a warm ditch. I have read that exceptional individuals get to 10" and the record is around 12". So yours is in the range of decent size for them.

Mine is the biggest fish in his tank, and hides most of the time now. It's been an interesting fish over it's lifetime, but I wouldn't want one again unless I had a bigger tank.

Mr.Catfish

AC Members
Apr 6, 2010
NW Ohio
Yeah, the biggest one I ever caught was a tad over 11 inches. Thought it was a bass at first, but quickly realized once I got it on the bank that it was an impressive Creek chub. Wish I had a pic of it. But it was used a Flathead bait later that night.

Reactions: Frank Castle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store