Inserting images?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rodahl

AC Members
Dec 2, 2014
Tucson, AZ
I am still trying to figure out how to insert images. Have read the how tos, but the instructions may be out of date because I cannot find the "go to advanced" button or find the icons they indicate are on the menu bar.

Tifftastic

"With your powers combined . . ."
Sep 9, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Real Name
Tiff
if you are replying to a message and want to insert pics there, just click "Upload a File" next to the "Post Reply" button and that will allow you to attach your own images. When you are making a new thread the button is the same, but is to the right of the "Create Thread" button. If you are inserting from a website you can click the button in the toolbar that looks like a cartoon mountain and sun inside a rectangle (to the right of the smiley face button) and then paste the URL.

rodahl

AC Members
Dec 2, 2014
Tucson, AZ
if you are replying to a message and want to insert pics there, just click "Upload a File" next to the "Post Reply" button and that will allow you to attach your own images. When you are making a new thread the button is the same, but is to the right of the "Create Thread" button. If you are inserting from a website you can click the button in the toolbar that looks like a cartoon mountain and sun inside a rectangle (to the right of the smiley face button) and then paste the URL.
Thank you Tiff. I also want to know how to position images in their proper place.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store